14 November, 2015

New Project: Wohiska & HTML

Hey All,

I've posted up a brand new project as promised. This one is a dual exercise in language construction (or conlanging for the initiated) and aspects of computer science that someone my age could be expected to already be acquainted with, but alas I am not.

For those who do not know me (which I am hoping each day is a greater number of you!), I have had a predilection for constructed languages ever since I first read the expanded works of J.R.R. Tolkien as a child (this being, I am guessing, the usual path for would-be conlangers; I will allow that I may be incorrect). Rather more accurately, I have fancied myself a conlanger in the act of becoming for many years now. In all this time, I have done naught but gather notes and annoy friends with presentations of my grandiose plans, but no longer!

Now you, dear reader, can follow along as I expose my naive misadventures for all the world to see. I hope you enjoy.

The other half of this project, or rather the project that is this blog as a whole, is to become proficient in web design. This is a skill I have neglected for far too long, and in starting this blog I have provided for myself an excuse to develop it.

For those who may be interested, take a gander at our new article on Wóhiská.

- Mark

No comments :

Post a Comment