26 November, 2015

Gobble Gobble!

Happy Thanksgiving!

I have a few updates today. Firstly, I'll be adopting an update schedule of at least one new post per week. It was suggested that I shoot for three days a week, but I figured that starting small but steady would build a good habit without overwhelming me. If I am able to pump out several posts per week, it'll be a bonus.

Secondly, I am still hard at work on Part Two of my series on Wóhiská. This one should cover phonotactics and roots, and I may take the opportunity to start filling out the lexicon as well. If that happens, I will create a static page dedicated to vocabulary.

I have a few other projects in the pipeline to write about, so hopefully I'll find the time to address those. Everbody enjoy the holiday!

No comments :

Post a Comment